Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Better Week and Prayer Request

We have had a MUCH better second week of work and school so far!  Nicholas only had two fairly short crying spells yesterday and only ONE ten minute one today!!!!!  I am such a proud Mommy!  I'm still praying that he starts adjusting to school soon and that maybe he is starting to get into a good routine.
Here is my happy boy during and after bathtime. 
I just thought this picture was too funny!

About a week before Nicholas was born I shared my friend's story about their baby that was due in October and would be born with a severe birth defect.  Baby Jake was born yesterday and is having surgery in the morning.  Please pray for David, Courtney, Baby Jake, and his doctors tomorrow.  There are some pictures on their blog of their sweet miracle.  He is a true miracle and I pray that he continues to be an example of what the power prayer can do!

 "God is able to do immeasurably more than all you can ask or imagine" Ephesians 3:20