Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Another big milestone! 35/35!!!!


I have looked forward to this day for awhile, the day I am 35 weeks with 35 days to go! I just always thought 35/35 sounded cool! Haha!

How big is Baby? 19 inches, 5.5 pounds. Size of a honeydew melon.
Total weight gain/loss: 26 pounds
Maternity clothes? All I wear.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: No longer in my vocabulary, getting harder and harder at night! I'm pretty sure I could take a nap in the mid afternoon though.
Best moment this week: Seeing Nicholas on US Monday! He was quite laid back and refused to move his head for us so we didn't get a 100% accurate measurement.
Movement: LOVING it! He is VERY active! He has taken up residence in my ribs and now he is ALWAYS up there! He also loves try to stretch out which is fine except it is right in my ribs.
Food cravings: fruit, veggies, and red meat.
Gender: It's A BOY!!!!!! Nicholas Allen Ledford.
Labor Signs: Still having backpain and contractions on and off and even got to be hooked to the NST machine on Monday. I told Michael it was our sneak preview for labor. Ha!
Belly Button in or out? I can tell it is starting to move towards the outside. My laparoscopic scar at the base of my belly button that has always been on the inside is now on the outside (you can see it on my abdomen, not just inside my belly button anymore)! AH! It's getting smaller and flatter. However, it is basically still an innie.
What I am looking forward to: Packing my hospital bag and diaper bag this weekend. We are also having our maternity/nursery pictures made by Michael's sister!!! I'm excited about those! I was worried we wouldn't have time, but we are going to have them done this Sunday.
Milestones: Knowing that full term is just TWO weeks away!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!
I am feeling a lot better today. I have these random days where my exhaustion, pain, and all the things left on my to do list catch up with me and unfortunately, it was yesterday. I actually slept decent last night and I am really starting to think that sleep will make a big difference. I don't know if you noticed, but I went back to my ALMOST natural hair color (I actually have VERY dark hair and I can't go quite that dark because of how much gray I have). I wanted something that didn't require so much maintenance for the next few months. After I go back to work I may go back to a lighter highlight, but I don't know. I like it right now.