Sunday, August 30, 2009

Styling With Some New Shades and Almost Football Season!!!!

For the past couple of years I've REALLY wanted a pair of big girl, expensive sunglasses since we spend so much time in the sun at the lake, football games, etc, so after a mishap with my cheapies on Wednesday, I decided it was time to invest. I knew I wanted a pair of tortus shell with polarized lenses and most likely D&G (if you're going to Sunglass Hut might as well, right! Ha!). So, after spending almost an hour being indecisive, I ended up with these...
ewwww, I look rough! It's called Sunday afternoon!

In other news from the weekend, after a VERY successful party, Michael and I went to dinner with Anna and her husband, Brandon. We had a lot of fun and look how cute and accessorized we are! Ha!
I also just HAD to show you this picture because I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my red
patten ballet flats! Michael accidentally took this and I wanted to show you how cute those shoes are! (I got them last year at Payless! They are my $6 special!!!!)
I made homemade veggie soup for dinner because I have been craving some veggies and cornbread and we had some left over roast in the refrigerator. Also, I guess I am just wishing fall were here already! So, here is a sneak peak at dinner.
Which leads me to my next random thought...It's only 5 more days until this...
FOOTBALL SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!! PTL it is here again! It always makes me a little sad when New Year's comes because it's always the end, well, YAY for fall being just around the corner!!!! Michael and I looked at the schedule this weekend and decided that we are DEFINITELY going to the UT/South Carolina game on Halloween. How much fun will that be?! Hopefully we can make a few others, but it's hard with his work schedule. He we are last year, roasting in the 90 degree heat! Ha! At least if we wait until the SC game, it will be nice and cool!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

You will have to come tailgate with us if you come to SC!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for fancy sunglasses & thanks for making me crave sme vegetable soup. Ha! I'm excited for fall too!

Anna said...

Hmmm.....I look slouchy. HAHA! Wonder why....?

Ahhhhh. Now I must have some red shoes. I saw some at DSW and wanted them soooo bad. Maybe I can find some and we can take a pic of us wearing our red shoes in Gatlinburg if we go! We could all 3 wear 'em! Woot!

Lianna Knight said...

GREAT pics! And I LOVE the shoes too :)

Lauren said...

Sounds like a great weekend to me, girl!!!! :)