Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Loving Fall

It is September and we have had nice, high 70s kind of fall days around here lately and I LOVE IT! It makes me think of this...
FOOTBALL!!!!
Fall Decorations! Which BTW I am about to DIE to get my awesome wreath hung!
Big pots of chili on Saturdays while we watch football!
And of course, Starbuck's Pumpkin Spice Latte and Caramel Apple Spice!

I can't wait! Once Labor Day is over, I'm ready to park the boat and bring on the cooler days and all of the above!


5 comments:

Love with a Latte said...

Pumpkin Spice Latte is here! Bring on fall!

Jennifer said...

I didn't even realize it was September! I love fall but since we moved last week, I totally lost track of time. This post of yours has gotten me all excited for my favorite season of the year! Love that wreath.

Lauren said...

Oh girl, you are making me soooo ready for Fall, haha!! :)

Kelly said...

Yay! I can't wait for fall either...okay, I confess. I've already crawled into the attic and got all of my fall decor out! haha

Anna said...

Oooooo, I love Caramel Apple Spice! I feel a field trip coming on....