Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mother's Day Week

Last year I did a weekly series of Mother's Day posts for my friends waiting to be blessed with their miracles. I know how hard this week is for those of you still waiting. I've spent two hard Mother's Days waiting. This year overwhelms me in a sense. It is the first year that I won't wake up crying sad tears and praying for God to bless me with a baby by the next year. This year I will be equally emotional, if not more so, but they will be tears of joy that my blessing is on his way soon. However, I will have a heavy heart for my friends out there waiting on your blessing. It is by far the hardest day of the year for you and I want you to know that in my joy, I will be thinking of you too. I will remember those horrible, long Mother's Day and how much my heart hurt.

I wanted to share the posts I did last year in case some of you didn't seem them. It was a hard week for me and writing these helped me a lot.


I hope you find comfort in these posts, knowing that someone has felt the same way you are now. I'll be praying for you all this week and especially this weekend. This song spoke to me so many times during my journey and I want to share it yet again. Get your kleenexs out.