Thursday, May 6, 2010

30 Weeks/10 To Go!


How far along? 30 weeks and only 10 weeks to go!!!!
How big is Baby? 16.5 inches, right about 3 pounds and the size of cabbage (I've seen that twice now, but whatever)!
Total weight gain/loss: 19pounds (I actually lost a pound this time).
Maternity clothes? 99% of what I wear. I am loving jeans. I did finally have to go out and purchase some larger scrub pants, but oh my, they are so comfy!!!!
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: I'm sleeping ok, but having a hard time getting comfy, so I wake up a lot on my back. With my hips hurting so much it is hard to lie on my side.
Best moment this week: My 30 week appt and ordering my mommy mobile (I still think it is a great boy mom car)!
Movement: As much as I can't wait to see him, I think I'll miss feeling him. He moves almost hourly now.
Food cravings: I haven't been very hungry the past week or so (probably why I've lost weight). My OB isn't concerned at this time.
Gender: It's A BOY!!!!!! Nicholas Allen Ledford.
Labor Signs: still having some Braxton Hick's contractions, but nothing too exciting.
Belly Button in or out?That's another thing. I can tell it is starting to move towards the outside. My laparoscopic scar at the base of my belly button that has always been on the inside is now on the outside (you can see it on my abdomen, not just inside my belly button anymore)! AH! It's getting smaller and flatter.
What I am looking forward to: My first Mother's Day that hasn't involved tears in two years.
Milestones: 30 weeks/10 weeks to go=70 days left!!!!