Friday, September 14, 2012

Fun Friday and This Mama Is Excited!

Since I'm being a SAHM this week, I was excited to actually have a playdate this morning!!!  That is something that I get sad about because when all of my friends are getting together and their kids get to play together, we are at school and work.  Nicholas and I met Courtney, Lauren, and Connor at Pump It Up at 10 and these two played HARD!  My goal was to wear my little cutie out so that he would take a good nap and be rested for his first football game tonight.  I would say mission accomplished, because we came in and he voluntarily went to bed by 1:00!!!
 For the 1st 30 minutes he was terrified of the big inflatables, but eventually he got more comfortable and by the end he was climbing and doing everything but the big slides!
 Nicholas and sweet Lauren had so much fun!  I'm so glad we got to hang out with Lauren and her sweet Mommy, Courtney!  Baby Connor has gotten so big!  He also had a little fun in the bounce house, but I didn't have my phone with me then to get a picture.

We have a fun, football filled weekend lined up!  Tonight we are going to see Pawpaw's game and tomorrow I am going here...
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I could have filled this line with exclamation points! Ha!)  Michael was able to switch his work days, so he is off this Saturday and we are leaving bright and early to go to Knoxville and see Gameday in person!!!  We probably won't be staying for the game, but who cares!  The atmosphere and seeing Gameday will be worth it!  I will be crossing something off my bucket list, seeing Gameday live!  Some people want to see U2 or another awesome band in concert, I want to see Gameday and Lee Corso! :-)