Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Oh Twodles Invitation

I know everyone is tired of my party posts, but I wanted to write a post to rave about one of the two vendors I used for the party.  The only things I had someone else do for me were the invitations and the cake/cupcakes.  I know when I was trying to decide on an invitation I looked on several blogs for invitation ideas.  I knew what I wanted and I was having a hard time finding just the "right" thing.  I finally found an invitation I loved on Etsy at Amanda's Parties To Go.  I still cannot believe how awesome the service was from her shop!  I got my invitation and two different thank you note printables for $15 and the best part was the turnaround...TWELVE MINUTES!!!  I took my file to Office Depot and in 15 minutes, I had 50 5x7 invitations for $16!  I seriously have never loved an invitation as much as I loved how cute these turned out (and that includes my super expensive wedding invitations!).  If you want a great invitation in a hurry, go to Esty and check out Amanda's store here.  I have had so many compliments on them and I hope to order from Amanda again next year!

***This post was NOT compensated.  This was strictly based off my opinion and experience and I am in no way compensated for my post.