Sunday, March 11, 2012

Jack and Jill Sale = HUGE Success!

Our town has two sales that I LOVE. There are several others, but these two are my personal favorites. The presale for sale #1 was on Saturday and let me tell you, I racked up! Michael had to work, so I dropped N off with my parents at 8:30, ran through Dunkin Donuts for a coffee, and got in the line around 9. I was somewhere near #20 in line and that was great considering it had over 150 by the time the doors opened at 10! I spent my wait with my friend Courtney who was buying for her little boy Jake. When the doors did open I ran to the tricycles, but sadly, they had already sold the one I knew they had during the volunteer shop Friday night. :-( From there I went to the clothes. I couldn't be any happier with my deals!
 I ended up with 17 outfits! All of which were under $5 except for one and all are Gymboree, Gap, Carter's, or Polo. I am also looking for vintage race car items for N's room during this consignment season.
I stumbled upon this and matching bookends right before I left. It looks AWESOME in his room! This week is dropoff and the presale for my favorite sale. I can only hope I do as well there! I am working dropoff on Wednesday, so I can assure you that I will be checking out all of the 24m-2T stuff coming in! :-)