Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

This morning we put on our Braylabee's shirt and headed to school!  He wouldn't pose for a picture and I should have known then how our evening was going to go, picture wise! Ha! 

Tonight our friends, The Miller family, came over to trick or treat with us. I made taco soup in the crockpot for the adults and I rushed home from work and made the boys grilled cheese ghosts...too bad it just looks like a blob, but they were pretty cute.
Have you ever tried to get 2 toddlers to pose for a picture...and wear a hat???
NOT EASY!
 Our little cuddly lion is NOT a fan of his mane!  This was one of the few pictures of his full outfit.
 The boys rode in the wagon and trick or treated.  So cute!

 They made it to about 4 houses with the Daddies, then the Mommies took them around while the Daddies did the candy duty.
 Someone...who will go unnamed, but lets just say, he had never really had candy before, kept eating all of the candy out of his pumpkin! Ha!  Everytime I looked down he was eating more! Ha!

 I think the shirt says it all! Ha!
It was so much fun to experience the boys' first "real" Halloween together!  I'm so glad we have friends with a boy Nicholas' age.  It makes everything so much more fun.  I'm already thinking of ideas for next year's costume...maybe a pirate and a parrot???