Thursday, September 29, 2011

Update To Going Private

Just a quick post to let everyone that left me a comment know that I am completely blown away and even a little overwhelmed at the number of people that still follow us!  I feel so bad because in an ideal, perfect world I would be able to allow everyone access.  Sadly, we live in a world where people don't always read blogs for the right reasons and I just can't take chances with my family's safety.  I just wanted to let everyone know that I am very thankful for all of the support you all have given me over my decision to go private and that I am actually embarrassed that so many people would want to read about our boring life! Haha!  One last time, let me ask that you please understand why I am doing this and I hope that one day I can go public again and see you all again.