Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Nicholas didn't want to sit still long enough to get his picture taken this morning, but here he is on his First St. Patrick's Day!
My Little McCutie

We do not live in an area that really does anything for St. Patrick's Day, but Rock City (if you remember we went there for Oktoberfest and Christmas) has Shamrock City for the weekend before.  It was fun.  We went straight to the pavilion instead of doing the trail since we have already been there, done that a thousand times in our lives and enjoyed an Irish band, corned beef and cabbage, and Irish beer!  Our little Leprechaun sure got into the spirit!
 I loved this outfit on him.  It made me laugh.  I wish you could see his pants a little better, but they are green and navy stripped.  So funny!  This next picture is one of my new favorites.
 We had such a fun weekend and I am really, seriously planning on getting this blog updated very soon! I still need to blog about Nicholas's very sick February (that happened again last week) and just a few things going on lately.