Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sick Again

Sorry for being MIA again, but we have been a little under the weather yet again.  This time Nicholas' class at school passed a GI bug around and he had a rough Saturday not wanting to nap, diarrhea, and excessive spit up.  Then by 3:00 Monday afternoon I had bad nausea and a sharp pain in my abdomen.  I left work a little early and come home and when I took my temperature, it was 100.7!  That is SUPER high for me, my average temp is usually between 97.0-97.5!  I don't think I have ever felt like I did last night, including when I was constantly sick and pregnant!  I took some tylenol and went to sleep for about eleven hours.  I still felt a little queasy and my abdomen was very sore, but no fever.  I took some zofran and went on to work.  By mid afternoon today I was feeling almost normal, but completely exhausted.  I am just really weak and sore.  My boss told me to get some pepcid and take it for a week and see how I do.  I've had this feeling before and he thinks it could be an ulcer, especially since pepcid or nexium always seem to help.

I'm hoping to get a new post up soon,  but here is a picture I took one morning before school.  Enjoy!  :-)