Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm So Behind, So Let's Get Caught Up!

I am so behind! This working, taking care of N, and trying to stay up with the blog thing is hard work! Ha!  Nicholas had a great past two weeks at school and it is getting easier for us all now that we are in somewhat of a routine.  Michael gets up with him around 6:45 then we leave around 7:30.  I pick him up between 5-5:30 every day except for Tuesday and that is when Michael picks him up around 3.  We come home, eat a bottle, get a bath, then he is in bed by 7.  He is so tired when he gets home he doesn't let me put him down.  It is a little crazy these days!!!  I feel like I haven't taken very many pictures lately.  Bad mom alert, right here!

Last weekend we had a quiet weekend.  We went outlet shopping with my mom on Saturday and found him a lot of cute things at Carter's outlet (I LOVE Carter's, Baby Gap, and Gymboree for him).  Sunday we just went downtown to eat at Blue Plate by the TN River.  It was a nice day on the patio there overlooking the river and the Aquarium.

This weekend has been a lot busier.  I had to see patients Friday afternoon, so we were at work and daycare until 5 (I have been trying to leave by 3:30 on Fridays so we have a little time to play before bedtime).  Poor Nicholas is SO tired by Friday afternoon.  He was asleep in bed by 6:15 and slept until his usual 7am!  I took this one Thursday when we were getting ready for school.  How cute is this?!

Yesterday we had a busy day.  I went to have my pedicure, but instead I got a shellac manicure.  I AM IN LOVE!  It is just like having a gel overlay, but instead it is just a polish.  It will stay on my nails until it is taken off in two weeks. Last night we went out for Michael's Grandmother's birthday.  I didn't get any pictures at the restaurant, but I did get a few when we got home.  How cute is his outfit?!  I bought it at Gap right after we found out he was a boy because it looks exactly like something Michael would wear.

Today was our favorite Chattanooga Market of the year, the Firehouse Chili Cookoff!  It is where five different Firehouses compete against each other for the area's best chili.  We voted for Cleveland this year.  The proceeds go to MDA, but we always want to support our local Fire Depts.  We owe them so much for all they did for us that one night.
We went with Courtney and Lauren and it was so much fun!  I took this picture with my phone, but I just HAD to show you Nicholas in his pumpkin hat! Haha!
I'm going to be so sad when Todd, Courtney, and Lauren move to Texas.  I wish we could figure out a way to keep them here!!!  I almost cried when we left them today just thinking about it!  I'm going to be a mess when they do move.  I am so thankful for all of the awesome friends I've met through blogging.  You know who you are!  You girls are such good friends and I'm so thankful for you!