Friday, July 9, 2010

Show Us Your Life, Favorite Scripture

Two years ago we suffered our first loss and I decided to find a scripture that spoke to us and said what we needed to remember as we started TTC again. These two jumped out at me and they really were perfect for us. After our fire, they meant even more.

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a HOPE and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11

“But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surely take place. It will not be late by a single day." Habakkuk 2:3


As we started fertility drugs last August this one kept coming back to me and reminded me to have hope.

Now FAITH is being sure of what we HOPE for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

Lastly, this one is Nicholas' birth scripture. I don't think there is an explanation needed.
For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted what I asked of Him. 1 Samuel 1:27