Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Still Here

I have had several emails asking where I've been. Honestly, I have been trying to get my house in order and resting over the past two weeks. Between working around my house, work, and resting, I've also tried to spend as much time with Michael as I can before Nicholas comes. We've been spending our Sundays together and trying to limit TV, phone, and computer time when we are both home.

I have a lot of updates and still not feeling great (I think that is here to stay until Nicholas arrives). Thursday and Friday was possibly the worst I have felt the entire pregnancy. I was having pretty regular contractions from Thursday morning until mid Friday afternoon. Walking and water helped a little, but I still felt terrible with the no sleep I got Thursday night. I hope to find time to blog tonight or tomorrow, but can't promise. This week is going to be BUSY at work. We had a holiday yesterday, Dr. Barker has been out of town, and Dr. Smith hasn't seen patients in over a week, it will be wild and I'm thinking I'll end up in bed rather early!

Just wanted to let you know I'm still around! Thanks for asking about me! :-)