Thursday, June 3, 2010

34 Weeks/6 or LESS To Go!!!!


How big is Baby? 18.5 inches, 5 pounds. Size of a cantaloupe.
Total weight gain/loss: 24 pounds
Maternity clothes? All I wear.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: No longer in my vocabulary, getting harder and harder at night! I'm pretty sure I could take a nap in the mid afternoon though.
Best moment this week: Seeing Nicholas on US today!
Movement: LOVING it! He is VERY active! He has taken up residence in my ribs and now he is ALWAYS up there! He also loves try to stretch out which is fine except it is right in my ribs.
Food cravings: fruit, veggies, and red meat.
Gender: It's A BOY!!!!!! Nicholas Allen Ledford.
Labor Signs: Still having backpain and contractions on and off, but not as frequent, thank GOODNESS! They are never consistent enough to time, so my OB isn't worried. Who knows, he may make an early debut, but judging by how high he is still sitting, I don't think it will be that early.
Belly Button in or out? I can tell it is starting to move towards the outside. My laparoscopic scar at the base of my belly button that has always been on the inside is now on the outside (you can see it on my abdomen, not just inside my belly button anymore)! AH! It's getting smaller and flatter. However, it is basically still an innie.
What I am looking forward to: We start our weekly visits on Monday with our official growth US (see 34 wk appt update below)
Milestones: Making it another week
Today was supposed to be my 34 week appt and when I made the appt I thought it was strange that they scheduled me for the one day he goes to a hospital about 40 miles away for the day. Well, apparently the new girl that made the appt didn't get that memo and scheduled me for this morning. His nurse was there and she let us have an US since Michael had taken off from work to go. She did mention he looked a little on the large side! Ha! I can't hear to see the measurements the Dr gives us Monday! I think we have a TALL baby on our hands!!!!
Tonight we went to BRU and purchased our highchair with the gift card from the doctors I work for and a 20% off coupon! Woohoo! Now we have all of our "big" items! My mom and I are going Saturday to make exchanges and get the few things I still need. It won't be long now!