Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday At The Park

We had a great day with Michael's family in the sun at the park today. It was a little chilly when the wind blew, but overall, was a FABULOUS day out at the park! We went to the Chattanooga Riverpark, which is one of my favorites. It is right on the Tennessee River and so pretty. It is right on the riverwalk which is a walkway that goes about six miles along the water. We got a table and Michael and his dad cooked yummy hotdogs and we all brought sides to enjoy.
They also got us a birthday cake! I don't even want to know how much weight I've gained when I go to doctor tomorrow morning after all these birthday cakes!!! Ha!
For our birthday we got our first gift off our registry! I had really been wanting this play gym and they all went in and got this for us! I can't wait for Nicholas to play with it! His first toy!
After we ate we went to a pier and took pictures. Just wanted to show how much bigger I am this week than last! WOW!
(This is also my outfit for Beth Moore next Saturday. Comfy and cute!)

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Beautiful picture of the two of you. You look great! Sounds like a fun day and the weather looks beautiful!