Sunday, April 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!


Yes, I have two posts today!!! Today was my mom's birthday (I would tell you how old she is, but she probably wouldn't like it! Ha!) We had them over for dinner and after dinner they helped up unpack and move the bookshelf that was in Nicholas' room to the guest room. Now it looks all ready (with the exception of bedding and wall hangings). I got my mom the Grandmother Willow Tree figurine and a super cute little brag book to carry in her purse.
I am so thankful for my parents and very grateful for how close my mom and I became once I got older. We spend a lot of Saturdays together and she is planning on taking two weeks off from work once Nicholas gets home from the hospital to help me. I thank God every day for giving me two wonderful parents and a close relationship with my mom. I can't wait for Nicholas to meet them!!! My mom is so excited about him coming (to such an extent that I have almost banned her for BRU! Haha!) and I know she has waited a long time for him, as we all have, and has a lot of love to give him. We are all lucky to have her!

We love you Mom!

1 comment:

Todd and Courtney said...

I love your mom!!! Happy Birthday Mrs. Amy!!!