Thursday, April 29, 2010

29 Weeks


Here is a glimpse at what I've been wearing to work since I have outgrown all of my scrub tops. It is as comfy as you can get without yoga pants. :-)

How big is Baby? 16.5 inches, 3 pounds and the size of a butternut squash!
Total weight gain/loss: 20 pounds.
Maternity clothes? All I wear.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: I've had a very hard time getting comfortable this week. Starting Monday night around 2 am I think I might have had some Braxton Hicks contractions (or maybe the real thing, who knows) and since then I just have not been feeling as well making it hard to get some sleep. I've also discovered the joy of acid reflux this week (I just thought I had it earlier, this is the real deal!).
Best moment this week: seeing all of my blog friends in person at SLI!
Movement: LOVING it! He is VERY active! He has taken up residence in my ribs and now he is ALWAYS up there! He also loves try to stretch out which is fine except it is right in my kidneys.
Food cravings: Italian food (not good for the old reflux!).
Gender: It's A BOY!!!!!! Nicholas Allen Ledford.
Labor Signs: not really, thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? That's another thing. I can tell it is starting to move towards the outside. My laparoscopic scar at the base of my belly button that has always been on the inside is now on the outside (you can see it on my abdomen, not just inside my belly button anymore)! AH! It's getting smaller and flatter.
What I am looking forward to: My 30 week appointment on Monday!!! I can't believe we are 11 weeks AT MOST from meeting our little miracle!!!!!!
Milestones: Third Trimester!!!!!! I can't believe we are more than 2/3 of the way there. Amazing!