Sunday, March 14, 2010

22 Weeks

I feel really huge in this picture. Wish some of the weight in my back would move to the front! Ha! I think it has to do with my angle and wearing black. I won't do that anymore for my belly shots. I promise my bump has gotten larger!
Also, I have no idea why this is doubled spaced on my mac any ideas???

How big is Baby? 11 inches, 1 POUND (we've graduated into pounds now!!!) and the size of a spaghetti squash.
Total weight gain/loss: I'm guessing about 10 pounds now, but we'll see for sure in two weeks at my next dr visit.
Maternity clothes? 90% of what I wear. I am loving my new Gap long and lean jeans and t-shirts. I am still wearing my regular scrubs though, but I may have to move up to a bigger size soon. :-(
Stretch marks? No, let's pray it stays that way!
Sleep: better in the past week or so. I'm sleeping at least 8 hours a night with a potty break or two thrown in.
Best moment this week:beginning to start getting his room ready.
Movement: LOVING it! He is VERY active!
Food cravings: Mexican, especially chips and salsa. I'm pretty sure Nicholas is going to be a Mexican baby!
Gender: It's A BOY!!!!!! Nicholas Allen Ledford.
Labor Signs: none, thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In and I pray it stays that way. It freaks me out for some reason! Ha!
What I am looking forward to: getting our crib out of layaway! Hopefully this weekend!!!!
Milestones: Another week down is enough for me!

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Yay for another milestone! Loooove maternity jeans when I was preggo. In fact, if I could get away with it, I'd still wear them!