Saturday, June 6, 2009

I Love The Weekend!

This summer Michael and I decided we were going to concentrate on having fun, relaxing, and not worry so much about TTC or stress about other things going on.  Well, that sure was a good plan!  

We are having so much fun this summer.  I've spent the past two Saturdays cleaning the house, planting flowers and tomatoes, and hanging out with friends.  Today, I met Brittney for coffee, a quick tour of her house that is being built down the street from me, and a trip to the farmer's market.  I got some yummy tomatoes, peaches, okra, onion, squash, and cucumbers to eat this week.  Then I came home and cleaned the house.  

I am in LOVE with this floor cleaning system!  I have such dark hardwood that it is virtually impossible to keep it clean and everything I have used has shown either a film or water spots on the floor.  So, I have now discovered Bona.  It is a natural, non-toxic cleaner that made my floors the cleanest and prettiest I've ever seen them!!!!  I HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone!  The best part is that it is non-toxic and environmentally friendly, so it is safe around dogs, babies, and those with allergies!

I also have a PRAISE!  Michael has been struggling at work, as has everyone in car sales.  Well, today God gave him a wonderful confidence booster, he sold 2 cars to the same person!!!!!!  I am so proud of him and they open their new dealership on Monday, so we hope this is a great sign of things to come!!!!

Now, I am off to make some homemade salsa with the tomatoes I bought and get ready to cookout to celebrate his great day at work with some lemon pepper chicken, grilled okra, and corn on the cob!  Oh, and of course, some tasty wine!

And the best part of the summer...LAKE TOMORROW!!!!!!! 

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Have fun!

Anna said...

wow 2 to the same customer?! That's awesome!

Anonymous said...

Yum Yum! Have a great weekend!

Guy and Julie said...

You need to post your salsa recipe!!

Kelly said...

I'm glad you are having a good summer - you sound happy!!! I've been praying a LOT for you lately!
Thanks for the tip on the floor cleaner - I'm on an eternal search for something that works!

Jenn said...

Yay for a fun summer! Your food sounds excellent. I will get around to cooking again, one day ;)

Kelli said...

So glad your summer is off to a great start! And thanks for the Bona tip - we just had new floors installed and I am in desperate need of something to keep them clean!

Kristi said...

Where did you get the Bona?

Brittney said...

Had so much fun with you today. And WOO HOO for Michael. We'll be on the lake tomorrow, too :)