Sunday, June 7, 2009

Answers

Between email and comments, some of you had questions to yesterday post, so I thought I would post a question and answer post here.

You can grill okra?
YES! and it is awesome!!!  It is my new favorite summer veggie!  Here is the recipe.
EDIT: It isn't slimmy at all!  Actually kind of crunchy!

Where did you get your bona?
I found it at Lowe's awhile back, but finally got the mop system at Kohl's on Friday.  I really cannot say enough good things about it!

What is your salsa recipe?
This is a good question because I honestly just made this up as I went along yesterday!  Michael LOVES homemade salsa, but I have struggled for 5 years to come up with a good recipe.  Well, he ate the whole bowl, so I hope that means it was good!  I am posting it here.

Hope everyone has a good day!  I am off to pack the bag and cooler and get ready for the lake!

1 comment:

amy (metz) walker said...

I'm loving that okra picture...although I can't say I like it! You made it look good!

Hope you had a great day at the lake!