Monday, April 6, 2009

It is Spring, right?!


What is wrong with this picture?  That's right snow and a high of 45 for tomorrow then a high of 70 two days later!!?  What great spring weather!  Ha!  Hopefully Easter will be warm and pretty!

We had a pretty busy weekend.  Saturday I went and got a pedicure and walked around Homegoods and Hobby Lobby (yes, it is impossible for me to stay away!).  I got a super cute easter egg wreath for my door, I'll have to take a picture tomorrow evening, it is dark and I am in pjs.  Saturday night we went to eat and hang out with some friends at The Terminal, a new brewery downtown.  

Yesterday we spent the day with Michael's sister, Melissa.  I forgot my camera (bad blogger, I know!), but we had a lot of fun.  We went downtown and sat outside and enjoyed the pretty afternoon until it started raining.  Then we went to PF Chang's and ate dinner.

Today was yet another busy day at work.  Not sure what is going on, but it seems EVERYONE is either having a problem or needs surgery all of a sudden!  We aren't going to complain about that though, business is good!  :-)   My dad did have to come in and see Dr. Smith today.  He was having some pretty bad abdominal/back pain and we were concerned that it might be a flair up of his diverticulitis, but turns out it was just a kidney stone!  He is at home trying to take pain meds and drink lots of water.  He could use your prayers for a fast, pain free passing of his kidney stone!  :-)  I've had four, they are NOT fun!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Praying for your dad. You and I would make the perfect friends because I LOVE hobby lobby. I started Emma Kate's scrapbook tonight! I am so excited and will more than likely be visiting HL soon!

Anna said...

Okay, this is gettin' too weird! My parents' house is in Brooms Estates, and the back of their house backs up to the back of your neighborhood! I used to be good friends with a kid that lived on that property. We could walk through his pasture and meet. They sold their property and the subdivision was built on it. I live off of Three Notch, at the Hwy 41 end. I teach at Graysville Elementary. How neat!

Yeah, the snow thing is so crazy!

Aishlea said...

I feel ya on the weather situation here! It snowed big flakes on me this morning as I hit I27. Crazy!

Becky said...

I woke up to snow on the ground. What a shock. Then, in an act of stupidity, I wore my mary jane crocs to work which equaled cold feet and new socks. Two days ago one of the guys put freshly cut hyacinths on my desk. My sign of Spring.....