Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Canisters and the Bachelor

For those of you who asked, the canisters I found are here. The reviews say they are a little small for everyday use, but I am just going to use them for decoration more than anything. I usually just keep my flour, sugar, tea, and coffee in the pantry anyway.


Next, for more important business! I have to sadly admit that I did not watch the bachelor last night. GASP! I know, it is a reality tv sin, but I had to pick Michael up from work (long story) and by the time I got home it was late. So, here is the deal, I need you girls to fill me in! Tell me what happened. I heard at work that it looks like Jillian will be the next bachelorette. What do you think? Also, it is less than one week now until the finale, so go ahead and make your guess as to who will win!


Hope everyone had a good day! I am having some pain tonight so I am going to get in bed and try to get some sleep before a busy day tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Actually, it's Molly and Melissa now, Jillian is out!!! I'm rooting for Melissa!! :o) Hope you get to feeling better!!

Anonymous said...

I've been following your blog since Kelly posted and asked prayer for you & your husband after the house fire. I love reading your blog & I am a major Bachelor fan so I had to chime in. If you go to ABCs website & go to shows & choose the Bachelor you can read the "script" of the entire show; however, since it was just the women tell all you didn't miss much. I think Jillian will be the next Bachelorette if not which ever girl he doesn't pick from the final 2. I hope he picks Melissa. I read some rumors & if what they predict really happens I will be furious.

Megan L Hutchings said...

I honestly don't know which one he will choose. I like qualities in both of them :)!