1. Pool Time - we have been at our pool a lot over the last two weeks. This past weekend we were there all day Saturday and Sunday and it was fabulous! I love having a pool down the street, especially now that we have a child. Nicholas' Gigi got him a space ship inflatable and he had a lot of fun with it Sunday and sharing it with the neighbor kids! It makes me proud that he shares well (at least from what I see!)
2. Beach Prep - we leave for the beach in just two weeks and I'm starting to make a list of everything we need. I love making lists and I love getting ready for a trip! I can't wait to get there and enjoy a few days of just relaxing at the beach with my favorite boys!
3. Summer Reading Update - I found a book on my nightstand I have had in a pile of books since last summer and I am loving it. I was hesitant to read Amercan Wife after I bought it when I realized it was based on Laura Bush and I was worried it would portray her in an unfavorable way. (I love George and Laura and decided to quit if it made them look bad) I am more than halfway through and can't put it down at night. Hopefully I can finish it this weekend, then on to Moms Night Out!
4. Summer Hair - I have naturally curly hair that I flatiron during the Winter, but now that it is humid outside I am giving up. I dried it curly today and I guess that is just how it will be the rest of the Summer. Some things are not worth it and fighting Southern heat and humidity in June, July, and August sure isn't one of those things!
5. Anyone else find it hard to believe it's already June?! I can't believe we are almost halfway through the year!
6. Playrooms - let's talk playrooms and clutter! Anyone else feel like they cannot keep a playroom organized and clean...or is it just me? It is the one room in my house I struggle with and find myself just shutting the door. I have so many cute plans for our playroom and I will have a couple of days while on vacation from work that I plan to devote to our room of disaster!