Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Home Tour

A little late, but better than never. :-)

I put up three trees and a little tree for our cards (next year it's getting upgraded to a larger tree). I LOVE decorating for Christmas and I tend to go over board. Ha! So, lets get started on the tour...

Welcome to our home!  Come on in!
In our foyer I have displayed my Nana's ceramic church and a few of my favorite Christmas Precious Moments.
In our living room we have our "main tree". We have a 9ft prelit spruce that holds all of my favorite, special ornaments. It is mostly decorated in red, green, gold, and brown glitter ornaments
My mantle is a little more simple this year and I love it. Just my candles, tree, and Santa pictures.

Between my living room and kitchen is a bar where I displayed my Nana's ceramic tree. I think it was Nicholas' favorite decoration this year!
My kitchen was simple and not much this year. I hung N's advent calendar and the card tree on his little table. I already have some ideas for a centerpiece for my dining room table for next year.
In the playroom we have a 6ft prelit tree with colored lights (I still can't believe I put this in front of the window!) with all of Nicholas' ornaments. I also thought it would be cute to run his geotrax under it.
In our room I have a 4ft prelit white tree with blue, brown, white, and green ornaments. I also put my Nana's burlap angel on there. It is so nice and relaxing when I'm going to sleep at night. (no clue why it looks so crooked here, other than the fact my angel won't stand straight! ha!)

That's pretty much it this year! Hope you enjoyed your tour! Stop in again soon!