Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Tate!

It has been a crazy few weeks here, so I haven't had much time to blog, but I just had to show you some cute pictures from Nicholas' friend Tate's 2nd birthday party a couple of weeks ago.

I made the cupcake toppers and the banner for his mom.  I thought they all turned out really cute!
 We had a slight crisis in that I thought I had a pennant on one of my cartridges and I didn't, so we ended up using precut canvas pennants and just gluing the letters on and putting it on twine.  SUPER CUTE!
 Tate LOVES trains, so it was at a park with an old train and the pavilion looks like a depot.  The boys loved playing with trains and playing on the trains.
 Nicholas and the birthday boy!
 As always, my sweet boy enjoyed his cupcake.  Remarkably we managed to not get it all over our clothes!  It was a small miracle.
I just love these two pictures of Nicholas and Baylee.  They are such cute little posers! Haha!

Nicholas had a good time, as always!  I just love how my child is so outgoing and loves to have a good time, no matter where he is or what he is doing.  I honestly feel that it was a gift for him to be that way.  He LOVES people and just being a boy. I wouldn't want to change a thing about him!