Friday, November 20, 2009

Another Step In The Journey

UPDATE: No news to report, but your prayers are working and we are on the right track! Please keep us in your prayers that we will be blessed with a baby soon! :-)

Today is a big day for us. We have an appointment in 1 hour that will determine the exact steps we will take at this time. PLEASE keep us in your prayers this morning. I really would like to hear some good news for a change! We've been through a lot to get to where we are today and I have such faith that it won't be long now!!!

I will give more details later, I know you are wondering what is going on, but it is something that Michael and I have decided we didn't want to share until all the plans were in place.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Praying!!!

Stacy said...

Praying for you guys!

Steph said...

Wish you all the best...can't wait to hear the new. Praying for you!!!

High Heeled Mama said...

Saying al ittle prayer for you two.

Kendra said...

PRAYING!!