Friday, November 20, 2009

Show Us Your Life...Pets

As you all know, we LOVE our furbaby Spencer so much it is straight up not healthy! Ha! He is the sweetest, best behaved dog I've ever been around. We went to the pet store one Sunday about eight months after we got married and I realized that day that we HAD to have a dog, right now. So, we went to my parents house and looked through the paper and found a lady that had miniature schnauzers for a really good price that were already pretty much housebroken and crate trained. So, we drove about thirty minutes and as soon as we got out of the car we were in love.

Wasn't he just the cutest little thing ever?!

This has always been one of my favorites from the first week we had him.

Spencer loves cheering for Tennessee and wearing his game clothes!

He is also a fan of wearing Halloween and Christmas shirts!

But, his very most FAVORITE thing in the world is to "play ball". He could play for hours, and we have before.

4 comments:

Kelsey712 said...

love your schnauzer, he is a doll! My parents have a black & silver schnauzer who has filled her empty nest :) I'm pretty sure my mom would choose him over me any day!

Lauren said...

Awwwwwwwww, so precious!!!!!! :)

Just Terrific said...

LOVE your doggie!!! He is so cute! We have 2 mini-schnauzers - Shelby, who is almost 5 years old, and her pup, Gunner, who is 2. They are both salt-n-peppers and we love them so much. They are the most loving little critters. The only problem is: they bark - a lot! I read in a book where their breed is always on "constant alert". Hmmmmm.....I guess that's what you call it :) We bought Shelby for our son's 13th birthday. She is officially his dog but she sure is a "Mommy's Girl". God bless.

Allison said...

Just stopped by from Kelly's blog...we have a schnauzer too who we adore! Your guy is a cutie :) We dress Addie in her Texas cheerleader outfit on game days, too :)