Sunday, September 1, 2013

Hello September!

It is now September and I am going to make a serious effort to do a better job of blogging.  I just wanted to stop in to let everyone know that we are alive and well and that I PROMISE to update very soon, probably this weekend!  The past month we have been so busy and quite frankly, I have given myself some grace and decided that I would rather soak up the fun and not stress about keeping my blog up.  We have done a lot of the same: pool, work, a little lake time, and now football.  There just hasn't been a lot of time to sit down and blog.  

This month will be a fun month for us!  We will be decorating for Fall, have consignment sales, birthday parties, football games, Disney trip, and a beach trip, so there will be a LOT of blogging coming up!  I am in the middle of starting to pack for our trip and finish a few crafts.  I promise I will be getting the blog caught up over the next couple of weeks so that by the time we leave I'll be able to blog our trip!