Thursday, February 28, 2013

Valentine's Day 2013

I am way late on this one too, but I wanted to document Nicholas' 1st Valentine's Day of giving valentine's to his friends and making a box!  I had all of these awesome ideas for making a Valentine box, but when it came down to it, I couldn't get it to work and who has the time, so Daddy saved the day and made an awesome box!
Nicholas LOVED his card monster and held it all the way to school and couldn't wait to show everyone at school!  He was so proud of it!  He wore his Most Eligible Bachelor shirt that day and gave away Cars valentines that he picked out himself from Hobby Lobby a few weeks before.
I couldn't believe how much he had grown from year to year...
His 1st Valentine's Day (this picture is a favorite of mine)
Last year (notice he is playing pirates even then!)
and this year