Sunday, October 7, 2012

Prayer Request For A Friend

This morning I was beyond heartbroken and saddened to hear the news that a sweet blog and Twitter friend, Julee, lost her husband late last night in a car accident.  Julee and I became friends through our struggles with infertility.  I have never met her in real life, but I definitely consider her a friend.  I have been praying all day for Julee and her sweet 10 month old baby girl, Preslee.
Please join me as I pray for this family in the hours, days, weeks, and months ahead.  You can read more about Matt by reading this article from the new station where he was an anchor.  You can also read how you can help Julee and Preslee here.  This is something I see everyday through my job, but it hits home so much harder when it happens to someone you know.  My heart just isn't into cleaning the house, tagging for a consignment sale, blogging about our Fall decorations, or even being online or watching TV.  All I want to do is just be still, hold my family, and remember that no one is promised tomorrow.