Monday, September 3, 2012

Meal Planning Monday

This week is a short work week, so I only made 1 freezer meal, but it is one that makes 2-2qt casserole dishes, so it will last us 2 weeks!  
Sunday - went to my parents for dinner
Monday - Taco soup (from my old recipe blog)
Wednesday - Chicken Tetrazzini
Thursday - Take out (mommy is getting her hair done!)
Friday - Homemade Pizza 
Saturday - Grill wings, assorted dips for football game watching!

Chicken Tetrazzini
3 chicken breasts cooked and cubed
16 oz thin spaghetti
1 can sliced mushrooms
Family sized Cream of Chicken
16 oz Sour Cream
1 stick of butter softened

Cook spaghetti per package instructions.  Mix in a bowl the cream of chicken, sour cream, mushrooms (drain first), butter, and cooked chicken.  Drain spaghetti and pour into a dish to cook.  Pour mixture over the top.  I cover well with foil and freeze up to 2 months.  To cook I thaw completely then cook on 375 for 30 minutes.  My boys love it!
I hate the flash was on in this picture, but you get the idea of how it looks.