Sunday, November 27, 2011

Deck The Halls

When I got home from Black Friday shopping it was time to do my favorite part of the Holiday season...deck the halls!!!  I started with Nicholas' tree in the playroom. I LOVE how it turned out!
He has made me laugh so hard because he probably undecorated it five or six times before bedtime Friday night. Luckily, he hasn't messed with my big tree in the living room.
I always LOVE my big tree.  It is my pride and joy during the Christmas season. I spent about 8 hours on it total between Friday night and Saturday.  It is always worth it.
  I played around with my camera settings the other night and got this super cute pic of N in front of our family tree. He loves books and this chair was made for my by my grandfather, so it was a perfect photo op.
 Saturday night Michael worked on our outside lights, or as I'm referring to it as our LED wonderland.  I am not sure I am really liking our LED lights and the blue hue they give out, but my clear lights in my garland just didn't look right, so I strung a string of colored LED lights and I think if nothing else, N will love it one day. :-)
 Our elf appeared for the first time on Saturday morning.  He was hanging from our kitchen light fixture.  Silly Elf! :-)  Poor guy has his work cut out for him this year with our wild toddler!