Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's Football Time In Tennessee...Almost

I wish it was almost football time, but for a little while today we pretended that it was.  We braved the COLD, cloudy, 55 degree (forecasted to be 65 and sunny!) and sat through the Orange and White game at UT this afternoon in Knoxville.  We decided at the last minute to go last night as part of Michael's birthday gift.  It was fun despite the cold.  I did get to sport my rhinestone UT sweatshirt that I haven't got to wear to a game yet!  It was comfy and I didn't see anyone else in rhinestones!  Haha!
We had pretty decent seats on the 35 yard line.  Too bad we can't get them this good in for real games!
 During halftime I was mega excited to find one of my favorite foods of all time that we can't get in Chattanooga, a Petro!  If you haven't had one of these goodness in a cup, run, don't walk to the nearest Petros!  It is a cup of Frito's, chili, cheese, sour cream, and tomatoes!  It was worth going just for that! :-)
We got back to Chattanooga around 7:00 and I was ready to see Nicholas.  I missed him so much today. I saw so many babies and it made me miss him.  Too bad sweet boy didn't miss us!  He cried for 10 minutes wanting to stay with his Gigi and Grandpa!

All and all it was a super fun day, but I'm glad to be home in my warm house.  I think tonight calls for a hot bath, glass (or two!) of Cabernet, and a movie!