Friday, May 14, 2010

31 Weeks/9 To Go!


How big is Baby? 17 inches, almost 4 pounds. I couldn't find anything to compare his size to, so I looked back through some friend's blogs and the most creative one I found was Kelly compared 31 weeks to a bag of chicken! Ha!
Total weight gain/loss: 20 pounds.
Maternity clothes? All I wear.
Stretch marks? Not yet
Sleep: No longer in my vocabulary!
Best moment this week: Mother's Day was a very special day. I've had two sad years and this year was nothing but happiness!
Movement: LOVING it! He is VERY active! He has taken up residence in my ribs and now he is ALWAYS up there! He also loves try to stretch out which is fine except it is right in my kidneys.
Food cravings: Mexican food (not good for the old reflux!).
Gender: It's A BOY!!!!!! Nicholas Allen Ledford.
Labor Signs: not really, thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? That's another thing. I can tell it is starting to move towards the outside. My laparoscopic scar at the base of my belly button that has always been on the inside is now on the outside (you can see it on my abdomen, not just inside my belly button anymore)! AH! It's getting smaller and flatter. However, it is basically still an innie.
What I am looking forward to: I have waited for two years to be the guest of honor at a baby shower and this weekend I have TWO showers. My best friends are hosting one for me on Saturday and my family on Sunday. Nicholas is SO blessed and loved!!!!!!
Milestones: Making it to 31 weeks!