Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend Wrapup

Another weekend has come and gone. :-( Friday night we went to a restaurant in Chattanooga, Taco Mamacita. They have a fun spin on Mexican food. I had the baja fish tacos and the Caribbean jerk chicken tacos. They were different but SO GOOD!

Yesterday I had my usual Saturday, errands and groceries. I picked up Nicholas' mattress, which I got a good deal on at Target and then came home to find that the landscaper had been there a few days early and we had our stacked stone border in the shrub bed! I was so excited! It really makes the stone on our house pop! He is coming back this week to move some things around and mulch. I'll post an after picture then.
This morning I woke up and didn't feel so well. I'm worried I may have a moving kidney stone, but I'm not going to worry too much about that until I need to. Tylenol dulled the pain and I was finally able to get up and move around by noon. Michael did surprise me with this when I got up!...
I LOVE IT!!!!!! I can't wait to get his crib put together this week. Then all we have left is to move my glider and ottoman and his giraffe in and he will be set! We are still waiting on his bedding, but I can't have it until my shower, so I'm not in that big of a hurry. :-)

After I got up Michael and I hung these canvases over the couch. He found them a few weeks ago and they were perfect. I like how they pop on the green wall.
To not have had our usually super busy weekend, I am worn out tonight. I am finishing a load of laundry, then I am off to bed. I am taking a vacation day on Friday for Good Friday to clean my house and get ready for the holiday weekend, so I only have to make it four days this week! Yay! :-) Hope everyone has a good week and don't forget, Tuesday is Dr.'s Day, be sure to wish your Drs a happy Drs Day! :-)

1 comment:

Todd and Courtney said...

I LOVE that Taco place. Those fish tacos are AMAZING :) It's like "fancy" Mexican, ha! The dresser looks awesome! That's exactly what we need for Lauren's big girl room. Great job with the canvases too. They look awesome.