Thursday, February 25, 2010

20 Weeks


How big is Baby? 10 inches, 10 oz and the size of a banana.
Total weight gain/loss: 8 pounds according to my OB appt.
Maternity clothes? very comfy!
Stretch marks? No, let's pray it stays that way!
Sleep: Still off and on. I wake up with my hip and leg pain multiple times a night.
Best moment this week: 20 week appointment! I always love finding out that Nicholas is doing well.
Movement: LOVING it! He moves all the time now especially during meals and when I'm really still.
Food cravings: Subway turkey sandwiches. I am not a sandwich eater, but they opened a Subway in our hospital and that is all I want now.
Gender: It's A BOY!!!!!! Nicholas Allen Ledford.
Labor Signs: none, thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In and I pray it stays that way. It freaks me out for some reason! Ha!
What I am looking forward to: the next 20 weeks!
Milestones: hitting the half way point! What an awesome feeling!!!!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay for half-way! The 2nd half goes by much faster in my opinion!

Courtney said...

Glad to hear you made it to the half way point. You look great!

Lauren said...

You are looking fabulous!! :)

Lianna Knight said...

My coworker is pregnant and is craving Subway too!!! She makes runs to our local Subway EVERY DAY :)