Sunday, November 29, 2009

Busy Weekend Continues

Saturday was spent finishing up decorating, picking up a few groceries and having one of our favorite family of 3 over for dinner. Look who came to see Aunt Amanda (his mom Lauren and I are childhood friends from Ooltewah that are still friends 20 years later)!


David, Lauren, and Dawson came to see us last night and we had so much fun! It was great to see them again, it had been WAY too long. Dawson and Spencer had a ton of fun and played until they both ran out of gas.



Are they not too cute?!!!

Today Michael got up at 4:30am, yes, AM, to drive to Louisiana to deliver a car, so Spencer and I just lied around and didn't get dressed until close to 5 and that was just because I needed to run to the pharmacy! Michael should be home around 11, so I'm just going to get in bed and rest up some more for a busy week at work. It will be the first week I've worked a full week in almost 3 weeks. Oops! Hope everyone has a good week!

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Two cuties!!

Lauren said...

Sooo jealous, wish I could have hung with ya'll :)

Warf pary of 3 said...

i read Lauren's blog too. are you related? she lives in the boro.