Saturday, March 7, 2009

Candles Anyone?

In everything that has gone on I've never told you about my hobby. I sell Gold Canyon candles as a hobby, but unfortunately with car sales the way they are right now, I am having to sale them to help pay the bills! They come with my personal guarantee that you WILL love them more than anyother candle you've ever had! Every candle with the exception on some specialty and 5oz candles have two wicks to burn evenly. They last a LONG time. I have a couple of Christmas candles that I have burned for about 3 Christmas seasons now!

If anyone is interested, go to my website and take a look. I promise that you will NOT be disappointed! :-) If you order anything it will come directly to you within two weeks, most of the time within 10 days! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at AJLedford@mac.com.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Amanda,
This has nothing to do with candles, but I got this verse via email today and I thought about you! I just wanted to forward it to you. I think of you all the time and how you will be a wonderful mom one day!
Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually
happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.

Hebrews 11:1 (New Living Translation)