Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekend Wrapup

First, before I give my usual weekend wrapup, I want to thank you all for the prayers you have been sending for Brayden and Harper! They are both stable and absolutely precious! I thought maybe you would want to see these precious little babies!

This, my friends is the beautiful and tallented Haper Brown Stamps (future Miss Arkansas, I am told!). The latest on this precious little girl is that she is just holding steady. They are starting to worry about a heart condition as she has an enlarged heart on one side. Hopefully we will know soon exactly what is causing her pnuemonia and respiratory distress. Please also pray for her doctors as they run tests to figure out what is going on.


This is the handsome future boyfriend of Harper, Brayden Wiley! (Yes, their mommies know each other IRL, so it is a possibility!) Brayden is also holding steady at Arkansas Children's Hospital in Little Rock. Pray for his PPHN and for his doctors also.


As for the Ledfords, we have had a pretty uneventful weekend. It was cold and icy last night and this morning, so we just stayed at home in the warm house. My mom went on her girls trip with her high school friends to Gatlinburg, so we've all just been hanging out with my dad keeping him company. I have also been glued to my computer and blackberry for updates on the babies. I did have a complication from my recent loss last night and today, but it resolved itself around noon. I will have to call my dr in the morning and probably have some blood work run due to the fact that I lost a lot of blood in a short amount of time. This afternoon I was feeling better so we went ahead and kept our appointment to meet with our builder in our FREEZING house (it is usually a little colder in there than outside since the fire). We signed our contract and as soon as Citimortgage gives us the go ahead, we will begin demolition and rebuilding! It looks like we will be getting a lot of upgrades and a bonus room, so please pray all that works out! I have to choose my paint and flooring soon, so I will be working on that this week. After we met with him, we went to Lowe's to play around and look at some things just to get ideas (even though we have to go through his vendors). I am trying to decide a color for corian countertops, anyone have any ideas. I think I have decided to go with a medium brown kitchen with red accents, what color would you get, dark or light????


Well, that is it for today. PLEASE just keep praying for my friends babies. They need all the prayers, love, and support they can get.


No comments: