Saturday, May 16, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

This was my 5th and probably most special Mother's Day. I can't believe the little man who made me a mommy is almost 5 and about to be a big brother. We had a very low key day and I'm so thankful for that. It was nice to just spend the day the 3 of us and not have to hurry from stop to stop this year.

We started the day with Nicholas bringing me a present in bed. He got me the Mother's Day Pandora purse charm! I love it and it is perfect considering I am obsessed with purses! Ha!

We had brunch and just enjoyed being back together after Nicholas and I had spent all of the week before at Disney (more on that later).

Words cannot describe how much I love this little guy!  He is so much more than I ever imagined!  He keeps us laughing and definitely keeps us on our toes. He is all boy all the time, and I wouldn't change a thing! 

My favorite part of the day was just relaxing at the pool for a couple of hours. Nicholas has been riding his bike by the pool almost daily for a couple of months waiting for it to open. He was so excited to get in that cold water for the first time this year!  I love the pure joy on both of those faces in this picture (even if it cuts part of N's head off! Haha!)! 

I ended up with a massive migraine after the pool, but I still had an amazing, fabulous day with my two boys. I'm so blessed and thankful to be their wife and mother. God has been so good to me and I can't wait to add another little person to our family! I was 20 weeks last Friday and here is a fun comparison picture of me at 20 weeks both pregnancies. I've gained more weight this time, but I started out a lot smaller than I did last time, so hopefully it will even out.