Friday, May 15, 2015

Baby Girl Nursery Ideas

I feel like I owe an apology to anyone who follows me on Pinterest for the excessive nursery ideas I've pinned lately!  I'm excited to get started on Aliza's room in the next couple of weeks!!!  My theme is princess with blush, ivory, and champagne accents. I'm keeping her room chocolate brown because I loved how Nicholas' nursery looked with white furniture and the dark walls. This is her room as it is right now. 

I am ordering her bedding soon, but this is a picture of the bumper that goes with it.  It is so classic and girly! I love it! 

I'm hoping to find a bed crown to hang over her bed and drape pale pink sheers behind the crib similar to this idea, but not as heavy of fabric. 

I went on the hunt for a dress form about a month before I ran across one on a resell Facebook page. I still need to do some work on it, but this is the inspiration picture for the dress form idea. 

Like I said, I am sooooo excited to finally go all out and decorate a baby girl's room!  My safari boy nursery was fun, and I loved it, but there is just something about a girly, Princess room that is so exciting! I'm going to use a couple of items from my wedding as decoration too, which I think will be fun! They've been boxed away for 10 years might as well put them on display for a girly decoration!