Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Day With Mickey

Today was a special day out for Nicholas.  A few months ago my cousin Katie invited us to join her and my other cousin Lindsey at Disney Live, Mickey's Music Festival.  It was such a fun afternoon!  As you know, Nicholas LOVES anything Disney and he loves music, so this was a win win for us.  We had awesome seats too front and center!  When we first got there Nicholas got a snow cone, which he sure did seem to enjoy! Ha!
Maybe this wasn't our best idea...
 The cutest kid in the area today!
 He wanted to bring his ears from Disney and Lindsey and Katie bought him a new Disney sword, which he loved!  Light up sword, what's not to love?
 My favorite of course is the Little Mermaid!  This was the Kiss The Girl part.  Probably my favorite part of the movie.
 The encore featured everyone, Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Genie, Aladdin, Jasmine, Buzz, Woody, Jesse, Ariel, Eric, and Sebastian.  It was so cute!

Thanks Katie for inviting us!  We had a great time and it is always fun to see Nicholas have a fun time!  Now I have Disney planning fever like crazy!  We are a little less than a year from going back with my mom, so maybe I should get started planning...