Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thoughts For Thursday

1.  Let the packing begin!  Last night I got all of Nicholas' clothes out and organized and I noticed we definitely have a theme going on here, don't you think?  :-)

2.  On the subject of pirate themed vacations, I found myself some cute pj pants for Disney...

3.  I have thick, frizzy, curly hair, but I'm not a big fan of it styled curly, so I work hard three times a week to get it straight.  I finally found a good combo that gets it pretty straight, but still frizzy.  Any suggestions?

4.  We started electronic medical records at work this week and it has gone much smoother than we anticipated.  It has still required a lot of work and stressful, but at least it hasn't been as difficult as we thought!  At least I know that I am on vacation next week!  :-)

5.  I placed our first scholastic book order last week!  Remember those from when we were in school?  Times sure have changed!  Now you order online, which is so much better!  Nicholas is obsessed with Berenstein Bears, so I ordered a few new ones and the new Llama Llama book.  I'm excited to get our order in!

6.  I cannot believe the stack of clothes I have for JBF this time...or lack there of!  I always end up with over 100 items for this sale, but because I did so well at the previous sales this season, I'm down to 23 items!!!  At least I get to shop the presale even if I don't have a ton of items this time!

That is all I got for you this week!  It has been such a wild and crazy week that my brain hasn't had much time to think!  :-)