Sunday, March 10, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

What a fun weekend for everyone at our house!  Friday night we ate Mexican and had a dance party in our living room.  Nicholas has gotten to where he LOVES to listen to music and dance.  We turn on the  Disney Kids Pandora station and dance.  He is such a fun age right now!

Saturday morning I went to the JBF sale.  I woke up, got ready, and got there around 8:10 for the 9:00 sale and was 11th in line.  I had found an Imaginext bat cave and Pirate set when I worked drop off and I  literally ran to the toy table and grabbed both immediately.  I also found another Imaginext bat cave and a friend with boys who was also there told me I needed both.  If she says so! Haha!  Needless to say, birthday shopping is done for this year and it's only March!  Yes!

I also found a ton of good clothes and a few other things he needed.  This was my car by the time my mom and I were done.  Two 31 totes full and 3 Imaginext pieces.  All 3 Imaginext pieces are like brand new with all the pieces for $65! Not bad!

This was all of the clothes piled up ready to have the tags removed and be washed.  

I also found these Polo shirts for $14 for all 3.  I am particularly excited about the blue and yellow stripe one that he can wear to UTC games this fall!

This was too cute to pass up and it still had tags on it.  Pretty sure it is Nicholas' Easter outfit!

While I was standing in line and shopping, the boys went on their first hike.  They both love being outside and nature.  I think they had a lot of fun!  They hiked to a waterfall and Nicholas kept saying it was pirate island!  Haha!


Last night my parents kept Nicholas while we went out for my cousin Lindsey's birthday.  It was good to spend some time with Michael and with my cousins.


The highlight today was going to Home Depot and buying a screen door for our patio.  Nicholas LOVES to play outside and last year we had a house full of flies.  Now we can just use our new screen door and save ourselves from the flies!


We also spent a lot of time playing outside.  My little buddy sure does love playing on his swing set.  Still one of the best investments we've made was buying that last year!  Tonight we grilled out and it was the perfect ending to a fun Springtime weekend!  I have a few posts scheduled to go this week!  (I know, who am I?! I am actually keeping up again!)  Come back tomorrow morning for Meal Planning Monday!