Monday, March 11, 2013

Meal Plan Monday


I don't think I have any pictures to show, but I wanted to get back to at least posting my meal plans for the week.  I am going on a diet, so we are going to be eating a little healthier this week.  Nicholas will be eating most of what we eat, but not everything.
Sunday - Grilled Chicken, vegetables, and baked potatoes (N had macaroni instead of potatoes)
Monday - Bow-tie pasta in lemon garlic sauce with shrimp and broccoli, bread
Tuesday - N will be eating at Gigi's and Michael and I will have takeout because Momma is having her hair cut and colored! Yay!
Wednesday - Thai chili salmon, rice, broccoli  (N will have fish sticks instead of salmon)
Thursday - Crockpot pork chops, green beans, carrots
Friday - Pizza night!
Saturday - Grilled steak and veggie kabobs, baked potatoes (N will have grilled chicken)