Saturday, December 22, 2012

Jingle Bell Cuties

Two weeks ago Nicholas' school had their annual Christmas program.  Nicholas' class recited a poem with hand motions and danced while shaking jingle bell bracelets to Jingle Bells.  It was sooooo cute!  He definitely did better this year (the 1st year he was THAT baby that cried the entire time, last year he was terrified and just stood there like a deer in headlights).
He sure did shake it!  He literally spun around in circles waving his jazz hands from one side of the stage to the other!  hahahaha!



I know I say this often, but I really don't think you can say it enough, I love his school and his teachers.  We have been blessed for the past two years with awesome teachers that love Nicholas and he loves them.  I get sad thinking that in two years we will be leaving to go to kindergarten.  I will definitely miss the great experience we have had there.