Wednesday, November 7, 2012

21 Days of Thankfulness: Days 6 and 7

I have also been posting what I am most thankful for everyday and yesterday I had every intention of posting here, but I got sucked into the election returns and got sidetracked! Haha!  Anyway, I am going to attempt to do better from here on out...we shall see! :-)

Day 6:  I was very thankful yesterday that I live in a country that allows us to elect our leaders.  I try to not discus politics on here, but I will say that no, the election did not go as I had hoped and prayed, but I am trusting in the Lord to praying for our country.  I am very thankful for my right to vote, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, and right to bare arms.  I feel very fortunate to live in such an awesome country!

Day 7:  Seven years ago today I started my current job.  I was only 24 and only been a nurse for 2 years and it is funny to look back now at 31!  Ha!  Dr. Smith and I laughed this afternoon how he went through numerous nurses in only 3 years before I came and now I've been with him 7.  I am very blessed that I have a job that I love, that is flexible when Nicholas is sick or needs me, and that provides for us to have benefits and pay our bills.

I will be back tomorrow with a Thankful post in the morning and a a regular post tomorrow night. :-)